Protecting your privacy is of the utmost importance to us at https://www.aritaweb.com/ This policy explains how we collect, use and disclose the personal information you may provide while using this website. It is always your choice whether to provide personal information through the website. Any personal information you provide will be treated with care, and subject to this policy, will not be used or disclosed in ways to which you have not consented. Also, you may opt-out of certain uses and disclosures of your personal information, as explained in this policy.
1. By using the website, you signify your consent to our collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this policy.
2. Non-Identifiable Information: Like many other websites, the website automatically collects certain non-identifiable information regarding website users, such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer, the IP address of your Internet Service Provider, the date and time you access the website, the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to the website, the operating system you are using, the sections of the website you visit, the website pages read and images viewed and the content you download from the website. This non-identifiable information is used for website and system administration purposes and to improve the website. We also may use non-identifiable information to initiate interactive, real-time discussions with users. Your non-identifiable information may be disclosed to others and permanently archived for future use.
4. Tracking Information: We may use non-personal information to create aggregate tracking information reports regarding the website’s user demographics, traffic patterns and purchases. None of the tracking information in the reports can be connected to the identities or other personal information of individual users.
5. Your Personal Information: During your website use, you may be asked to voluntarily provide certain personal information, such as your name email address, postal address, telephone number or credit card information. This information is used to make communicating with you easier and to help you carryout transactions. It is always your choice whether to provide personal information; unfortunately, without providing the requested information, certain site features will not be accessible, and you will not be able to make any transactions through the site. If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, or delete it by making the change to your account information by visiting the My Account section of our website or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below.
6. Use of Your Personal Information: We may use your personal information to contact and correspond with you, to respond to your inquiries, to process transactions and payments and to facilitate and enhance your use of the website. We may develop a confidential customer profile for you, which will be used to provide the very best service to you.
7. Emails from us: From time to time, we may send email, or other communications containing information about us or other matters that we believe will interest you. At any time you may ask us to stop sending you email and other information by unsubscribing. We respect your privacy and do not sell, rent or abuse the customer email list. Also, each email sent by us will tell you how to unsubscribe from further emails.
8. Disclosure of Your Personal Information: We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties. We may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
9. Accessing Your Personal Information: You may request access to your personal information and information about our collection, use and disclosure of that information, by contacting https://www.aritaweb.com/ Subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law, you will be given reasonable access to your personal information, entitlement to challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and the ability to have it amended as is appropriate. You can help us maintain the accuracy of your information by notifying us of any changes to your personal information.
10. The security of your personal information is extremely important to us. When you enter sensitive information, such as a credit card number on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We use reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of the personal information submitted to us both during transmission and once we receive it. https://www.aritaweb.com/ cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. If you have any questions about security on our website, please contact us.
11. Contests and Promotions: If contests or promotions are made available through the website, the applicable contest or promotion rules may include rules regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information. To the extent that those specific rules conflict with this policy, the contest rules supersede this policy, regarding personal information collected in connection with the contest or promotion.
12. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. Please contact us if you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
13. Policy Changes: To accommodate changes on the website, changing technology and legal developments, we have the sole discretion to change this policy from time to time without any prior notice or liability to you or any other person. New versions of this policy will be posted here. Our collection, use and disclosure of your personal information will be governed by the version of this policy in effect at that time. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the email address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this website prior to the change becoming effective. Accordingly, when you use the website you should check the date of this policy and review any changes since the last version.